Navigating the Licesnsing Requirements

  • SNHU Manchester Campus Hospitality Center 2500 North River Rd Manchester, NH, 03106 United States

Operating an enterprise in the food industry requires more than a business license. Join CWBA Staff, Amy Rodman, and Royann Bossidy, Food Safety and Defense Specialist with NH's State Food Protection Section, to learn if you need a homesteader's license or commercial license or o license at all. Presenters will also address labeling requirements.

Register here.